We are teaming up with Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge and Wallis & Son this Fathers Day!
We are giving away up to 5 free tickets for one lucky family for this great event!
To enter visit our face book page and share or comment in our competition post.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: JezO’s Events ltd. (company no. 09516919) whose registered office is at [Unit M, Peek House, Grove Road, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3TJ].
2. Employees of JezO’s Events Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
5. Closing date for entry will be Monday 22nd May 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the winner are as follows:
Entries are made via the JezO’s Events Facebook page, to enter the competition, simply share the post or comment ‘Fathers Day Family Fun’ The winner will be selected at random.
The winner will be announced on Monday 29th May 2017.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. Up to 5 tickets are available with only two of those being free adult admission.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen:
1. by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will contact the winner with the information they require to collect the tickets.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to